Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Sister

My dear sweet sister Susan passed away
yesterday after years of battling cancer.
December 6th, 2008 at 6:25 p.m.


I am thankful for having an older sister as an example.


She has now joined her mother and father
who have been anticpating her arrival.

Families are together forever.


I am thankful for the bonds of brothers and sisters.


We are thankful for the knowledge that we will see her again someday.
She has taught us about courage, determination, strength, and faith.
We will miss her! Love you Susan.

5 comments:

Fayone said...

Robyn and Family,
I wanted to tell you how very sorry I was to here of the passing of Susan. I can't imagine how hard that is. I know that she is finally free from the pain of cancer. I know that she is enjoying a joyous reunion with her parents.
We love you and your family and our prayers will be with you through this time of sorrow.
Steve, Fayone and Cameron

trishcook said...

Dear Aunt Robyn & Family,
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear sister. Please know that we love you and will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Love the Cook family!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Robyn and Family,
We are so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister and aunt. Aren't we all grateful to know that we will be with our loved ones again. Know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Love the Harper family!

Wildingkids said...

Robyn and Family,

We love you all and want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love The Wilding Family

bernie said...

Robyn:

I am sorry to hear about Susan. She fought a long and valiant fight. I am sure you have many happy memories that will help you as you struggle through this difficult time. You are in our prayers and we hope you will be able to have peace through this new struggle.

Love,

Bernie and family